COVID-19 MeasuresBlog Mar 19th, 2020
Sales Now Open By Appointment Only.
All of our Sales Departments are now open by appointment only. Our Advisors will be available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call
519-748-9668 or visit https://www.heffner.ca/lexus/request-a-test-drive/ to request an appointment.
We have made adjustments to our processes to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Please Note: Our showroom doors are locked, if you have an appointment, please call 519-748-9668 upon your arrival and we will let you into the showroom.
UPDATED April 24, 2020
Service Protocol to Keep you Safe
As we have seen in recent weeks, the global spread of COVID-19 is impacting us all. Like most we have been carefully monitoring the progression of this disease and have been strictly following the advice of Canadian and Ontario Public Health organizations. We continue to adhere to their recommendations and have implemented a number of changes within the dealership. This is to ensure that the safety of our guests and our dedicated team of support personnel are protected as much as possible during these unprecedented times. With that in mind please see our most recent process for servicing and delivering guest vehicles.
As per Health Canada we ask that if you are experiencing the following symptoms: fever, new or existing cough and difficulty breathing or have returned from any international travel within the last 14 days we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly request that you attempt to have only one guest per vehicle visit the dealership for the purpose of having your vehicle serviced.
- Each guest will be received in the drive through area where an explanation of our updated process will be provided. A maximum of two vehicles at a time are permitted in our drive through area. Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have upon your arrival.
- Guest’s will be informed that a walk around process will be performed on their vehicle along with a complimentary sanitization on the interior of their vehicle. This sanitization will consist of ensuring the steering wheel, shifter, start button, seat belts, door handles (touch points) and general driver’s seat area will be included in the sanitization process as well as a light mist of disinfectant throughout the entire vehicle.
- The time that the sanitization began will be written on the windshield for quality purposes. A period of 10 minutes will be required to ensure proper sanitation to the vehicle has been completed prior to the service being performed
- The guest will then be directed to the service advisor area where physical distancing guidelines have been put in place. Two meter distancing reminders, hand sanitizer and sneeze screens have been implemented for additional protection during the advisor/guest collaboration process.
- All pens intended for guest usage and required signatures are sanitized prior to each use.
- After the sanitization process has been completed our guest’s vehicle will be placed in the dispatch queue for the next available technician to perform our guest’s service request.
- After each technician has completed the guest’s service request and prior to returning each vehicle back to our guest the vehicle is again sanitized in the same way as referenced above.
- After each check out transaction our debit/credit machines are sanitized to allow our next guest to use in confidence.
- Another such change is to ensure each vehicle in our Loaner Fleet has been thoroughly sanitized for our guests continued protection as outlined above. At Heffner Lexus we continue to take every precaution available to us to ensure the safety of our guests and assist in efforts to reduce the spread of this disease.
- Our guest lounge and reception area have comfortable sitting areas properly distanced as per physical distancing guidelines to assist in the well-being of each of our guests. Our lounge area is sanitized three times daily and/or after each guest leaves at the conclusion of their service for maximum protection from the virus.
- During these unprecedented times we regret to inform our guests that we are unable to provide a complimentary hand wash at this time as per government guidelines. It is our intent to limit the amount of human exposure to each guest’s vehicle for everyone’s continued protection.
We regret that we are no longer able to serve complementary treats to our guest at this time. However our fresh coffee machine is sanitized regularly and coffee is still available in our reception area.
Due to COVID 19 our Parts Counters have temporarily closed. We will be offering curb side pick-up for guests that still require parts. Please contact the appropriate department to make arrangements.
Please contact the Lexus Parts Department for details.
Lexus Parts Phone – 519-895-9131
Lexus Parts Email – email@example.com
Toyota Parts Phone – 519-748-9669
Toyota Parts Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
As the effects of COVID-19 continue to change daily, supporting you and your customers remains a top priority for us at TD Auto Finance.
I’m pleased to introduce a digital option for existing TD Auto Finance customers to request payment deferral. Customers can access the form through the dedicated COVID-19 page on TD.com and submit a request for up to two months’ payment deferral online for review; we will do our best to ensure they receive a decision by email within seven calendar days.
Note: We recommend customers whose payments are due within seven days call us for immediate assistance at 1-866-694-4392, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (ET) and Saturday, 9:00 a.m.– 8:00 p.m. (ET). We apologize in advance for the wait and thank customers in advance for their patience as we work hard to address prior customers’ requests, questions and concerns.
Lexus Financial Services is also here to support you through these exceptional circumstances offering payment relief to Guests on a case-by-case basis. Guests can request payment relief by calling the Lexus Financial Services Guest centre at 1‑800‑26‑LEXUS.
If you require account information or would like to make changes, you can log into the Lexus Guest Portal, https://portal.lexusfinancial.ca. It is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
You may have questions. We are ready to answer them.
The COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving. Lexus Canada along with our network of dealers are closely monitoring the situation and making contingency plans to be able to continue serving you.
We are here to answer any questions you may have, from lease turn-ins to upcoming service appointments. And we will update you on any further changes to our operations.
Thank you for putting your trust in Lexus, and for your continued support.
Message from BMO
BMO has introduced a financial relief program for those impacted by COVID-19. We have flexible financial relief options available to our personal and small business banking customers. To help you or your customers with immediate relief, we offer up to 6 months payment deferrals on mortgages, loans, credit cards and lines of credit with no fee (your payment will be deferred but interest will continue to accrue) and no changes of the terms of our BMO account.
If you or your customers are concerned that you are going to miss a payment you can choose one of the following for BMO to assist you;
1. You or your client can go to BMO.com or https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bmo-branches-coronavirus-update/ and scroll halfway down the page to sign into your BMO Online Banking and send your request through our safe and secure Message Centre.
2. For customers that do not have online banking, you have the option to complete our online form.
3. You can reach out to us directly at 1-877-788-1923 (please remember that wait times will be longer than normal)
We ask for your patience.
Message from Scotiabank
Although our Contact Centre is busier than usual, Scotiabankers are here for you. Given the volume of calls, if you don’t need to speak with us right away and you don’t have a payment due within the next seven days, we ask that you wait and let us help customers with the most immediate needs first. We also encourage you to visit our online FAQs: we are updating them regularly.
We have relief measures available.
You might be facing unexpected financial challenges due to income interruption or work slowdown, or you may be worried about possible job loss. If you are suffering financial hardship resulting from COVID-19 that affects your ability to pay your monthly mortgage, credit card, or auto-loan, please let us know.
As every situation is different, we’re working with all customers on a case-by-case basis to help provide some relief. For those in need, we have options that include: payment deferrals for select products, including up to six months for mortgages; ability to access funds from investments such as GICs without incurring penalties; and, help and advice to find a solution that works now with support for the future.
You can find more information on our relief options and how to access them, including detailed FAQs, by visiting us at www.scotiabank.com/covid-19 , speaking with a Branch Advisor, or reaching out to our Contact Centre.
Message from RBC
If you have a client who contacts you about loan relief please refer them to our Advice Centre at 1-800-769-2511 or go through our RBC Mobile App or Online Banking.
As our call centre continues to experience extremely long wait times, we encourage you to have them use our online booking tool to schedule a time to speak with us by phone. If they do not require immediate assistance, we ask that they call us in the coming weeks when we can answer more client calls.
UPDATED MARCH 25, 2020
Our Service Centre will remain open for the time being.
To book an appointment:
If you need to book an appointment our appointment coordinators are available to help you either by phone or by email. 519-748-9667, Option 1, or email at Appointment@heffner.ca
When you arrive for your appointment:
When you arrive for your appointment please drive into our service door. We will greet you and get the paperwork started for you. Your vehicle will be disinfected before going into our shop, and then re-disinfected before you pick it up.
When you are here for your appointment we just want to remind you about some changes that we have currently made.
- The shuttle service is currently suspended
- Detailing is also closed
OUR BODY SHOP IS STILL OPEN
UPDATED MARCH 24, 2020
SHOWROOM CLOSED AS OF FRIDAY AT 5- SERVICE REMAINS OPEN
Our Showroom will be closing Friday at 5 for the time being. We are still available to help with any questions or concerns that you may have. Please reach out to the email address email@example.com.
Our Service department has been designated as an essential service, so it will remain open. We have reduced our hours and staffing levels to maintain safe social distancing.
UPDATED MARCH 23, 2020
With respect to the COVID‑19 pandemic, we have been focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees and community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to enform you of our reduced Hours.
Toyota, Lexus, and Preowned Sales
Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 5 pm
Monday – Friday 7 am – 5 pm
Monday – Friday 7 am – 5 pm
Saturday Closed 8 am – 5 pm
UPDATED MARCH 19, 2020
We continue to actively monitor the situation.
Below are some recent changes that we have implemented.
- All staff have been encouraged to self-monitor for symptoms and to inform us immediately of any symptoms of any type of sickness.
- Any staff who have been out of the country have been asked to self-isolate.
- We have suspended our Shuttle Service.
- We have suspended our Detailing Department operations.
- Our Café is only serving takeout meals.
Our Sales department is open and if you are self isolating we would be happy to help you through email, chat, or over the phone.
A Memo re: Covid-19 Virus
The world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our sympathies go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of this coronavirus
At Heffner’s, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize two things: the health and well-being of our guests as well as our employees, while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus. With that in mind, we will continue to make decisions based on the latest information that is provided by all of the relevant professional health organizations to ensure that we are doing as much as possible to safeguard all of our guests and staff members.
Over the last several weeks, in response to this
developing public health impact, we have taken several steps including increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the entire facility. So if you see our staff around cleaning door handles, work stations, tables and chairs, countertops and such, we are just trying to keep things as clean as possible on a regular basis. We are also prepared to respond quickly to situations, based on constant updates and feedback from several sources, whether local, national or global.
We appreciate the understanding and patience of both our guests as well as our staff members, as we may modify certain areas of the dealership, to reduce risk factors as much as possible, such as the temporary closing of our children’s play area, for one example. In the meantime, we would like to encourage all staff and guests to follow the cleanliness protocols that have been established by many health professionals globally
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds many times throughout the day
- Avoid touching your mouth nose and eyes with your hands especially if they are not washed
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve and arm and not your hand
- Avoid close contact with people that are sick
- Stay at home if you are experiencing symptoms to help avoid spreading illness to other people
- Refrain from shaking hands as much as possible to minimize the possible spread of viruses and germs
Continue to look on available websites from your local health authorities to keep check on updates for your area.
Thank you all again, for your patience as we work through this most unprecedented situation.