Let Heffner’s Collision Centre straighten things out for you. Our shop is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including a Down Draft Spray booth and Laser Frame-Straightening, making it one of the finest in the region. We offer complete collision service to all makes and models. Our factory-trained technicians have over 25 years’ experience, and can provide free estimates. We guarantee all workmanship, and have approval by major insurance companies.
Our promise to you is professional workmanship of the highest quality…at a fair price, not just to Lexus owners, but all makes and models. We will assist in all insurance claims to eliminate your worries.
For a free estimate feel free to drive in, call us during business hours or email your questions to Matt Kennedy at email@example.com.
Our state-of-the-art Collision Centre is open and we are working hard to be the best collision centre in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding area.
Heffner Collision Centre Process Video – “From Start to Finish”
In this video, we take you through the entire collision centre process, from start to finish, showing the care and dedication that goes into repairing your vehicle.
- Initial Arrival & Estimator Walk-Around
- Pre-Repair Wash
- Proudction – Disassembly
- Paint Department
- Production – Reassembly
- Final Walk-Around
- Repaired Vehicle Returned
IF YOUR LEXUS WAS IN AN ACCIDENT, IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VEHICLE.
You’ve been in a collision and your vehicle needs to be repaired and restored.
You’ve gone through all the prescribed steps: made sure everybody is okay, reported the accident, made a sketch or taken a photo of the accident scene, exchanged information with the other driver, and called your insurance company.
If your Lexus can’t be driven, you need to get it towed.
If your vehicle is within its basic warranty (3 years/60,000 km), you’ve purchased Roadside Assistance coverage, or if you have a valid Extra Care Protection Plan (ECP), all you have to do is call 1-888-TOYOTA8 (888-869-6828) and an approved towing company will be sent free of charge. If you aren’t covered, you can still call the number and the same service will be provided on a user-pay basis.
INSIST ON A LEXUS CERTIFIED COLLISION CENTRE
Your insurance company might try to send you to a particular repair facility for an estimate or to do the repair. But remember, you are not legally obligated to go to this shop. As the vehicle owner, and the one who pays your insurance premiums, IT IS YOUR RIGHT to choose the collision repair facility that you would prefer to repair your Lexus.
Chosen for their dedication to quality and customer service, only Lexus Certified Collision Centres follow Lexus exacting standards to ensure that your Lexus is restored to pre-collision condition.
In your discussions with your insurance company, make sure that they know that your expectations as a Lexus owner are that:
- Your vehicle is to be restored to its pre-accident condition using Lexus Genuine Parts; and
- The actual repairs are to be carried out by a Lexus Certified Collision Centre or a facility referred by your Lexus dealer.
- Lexus Genuine Parts are manufactured to Lexus’ exacting quality and safety standards and technicians are trained to Lexus standards and know the company’s construction techniques.
- Certified Collision Centre staff have an intimate knowledge of Lexus standards, construction methods and the quality of service a Lexus customer expects.
- Technicians know your Lexus inside and out and they work with state-of-the-art equipment that is constantly being upgraded in facilities that are efficiently-run, clean and orderly.
- The program constantly monitors equipment, work processes, technician skills and customer satisfaction. Work carries a quality guarantee.
- The certification program was developed in conjunction with a major paint supplier with an audit program that began in 2009. The idea is to bring collision centre facilities up to corporate standards, to improve the body-shop image and to improve efficiency and productivity.
- To be enrolled in the certification programs, dealers must meet stringent standards. If the dealer does not have a collision facility, its sponsored collision centre must also meet the certification standard.
- “The audit covers more than 400 questions ranging from signage, to safety procedures, to repair quality, to customer satisfaction,” says Paul Stella, Toyota Canada’s Manager, Collision Repair and Refinish. Right now there are 80 certified repair facilities, either dealer or sponsored, operating under the program.
- “At the end of the day, we want to ensure your vehicle is repaired using Lexus recommended repair procedures to bring the vehicle back to its pre-accident condition,” says Stella.
Safety and Structure
Our Refinish Technicians use factory measurement guides, state-of-the-art precision electronic measurement equipment and Lexus Genuine collision parts to ensure that your Lexus will function as it was originally designed: sold, silent, and safe.
Mixing and matching the paint to Lexus specifications, a Lexus Refinish Technician expertly applies each coat, restoring the lustre and durability of the paint finish.
During the repair, Refinish Technicians reapply corrosion protection coatings, sealers, cavity waxes and body foams, restoring the quality of your rust protection and ensuring that your Lexus warranty is not negatively affected as a result of the collision damage.
Property Map to Heffner Collision Centre
If you’re in need of the Heffner Collision Centre, please continue straight to the back of the property, past the new Toyota Showroom and Service Department. You will bend to the right before arriving.