Select a tab below to discover what each department is doing to ensure your safety
Sales Now Open By Appointment Only.
All of our Sales Departments are now open by appointment only. Our Advisors will be available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call
519-748-9668 or visit https://www.heffner.ca/lexus/request-a-test-drive/ to request an appointment
We have made adjustments to our processes to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
We are limiting the number of people in the showroom. We kindly ask that only decision makers attend your appointment.
All of our test drive vehicles have been sanitized for your protection. After your test drive the vehicle will be re-sanitized.
Our sales reps will meet with you in our socially distanced showroom.
Service Protocol to Keep you Safe
As we have seen in recent weeks, the global spread of COVID-19 is impacting us all. Like most we have been carefully monitoring the progression of this disease and have been strictly following the advice of Canadian and Ontario Public Health organizations. We continue to adhere to their recommendations and have implemented a number of changes within the dealership. This is to ensure that the safety of our guests and our dedicated team of support personnel are protected as much as possible during these unprecedented times. With that in mind please see our most recent process for servicing and delivering guest vehicles.
As per Health Canada we ask that if you are experiencing the following symptoms: fever, new or existing cough and difficulty breathing or have returned from any international travel within the last 14 days we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly request that you attempt to have only one guest per vehicle visit the dealership for the purpose of having your vehicle serviced.
- Each guest will be received in the drive through area where an explanation of our updated process will be provided. A maximum of two vehicles at a time are permitted in our drive through area. Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have upon your arrival.
- Guest’s will be informed that a walk around process will be performed on their vehicle along with a complimentary sanitization on the interior of their vehicle. This sanitization will consist of ensuring the steering wheel, shifter, start button, seat belts, door handles (touch points) and general driver’s seat area will be included in the sanitization process as well as a light mist of disinfectant throughout the entire vehicle.
- The time that the sanitization began will be written on the windshield for quality purposes. A period of 10 minutes will be required to ensure proper sanitation to the vehicle has been completed prior to the service being performed
- The guest will then be directed to the service advisor area where physical distancing guidelines have been put in place. Two meter distancing reminders, hand sanitizer and sneeze screens have been implemented for additional protection during the advisor/guest collaboration process.
- All pens intended for guest usage and required signatures are sanitized prior to each use.
- After the sanitization process has been completed our guest’s vehicle will be placed in the dispatch queue for the next available technician to perform our guest’s service request.
- After each technician has completed the guest’s service request and prior to returning each vehicle back to our guest the vehicle is again sanitized in the same way as referenced above.
- After each check out transaction our debit/credit machines are sanitized to allow our next guest to use in confidence.
- Another such change is to ensure each vehicle in our Loaner Fleet has been thoroughly sanitized for our guests continued protection as outlined above. At Heffner Lexus we continue to take every precaution available to us to ensure the safety of our guests and assist in efforts to reduce the spread of this disease.
- Our guest lounge and reception area have comfortable sitting areas properly distanced as per physical distancing guidelines to assist in the well-being of each of our guests. Our lounge area is sanitized three times daily and/or after each guest leaves at the conclusion of their service for maximum protection from the virus.
- During these unprecedented times we regret to inform our guests that we are unable to provide a complimentary hand wash at this time as per government guidelines. It is our intent to limit the amount of human exposure to each guest’s vehicle for everyone’s continued protection.
We regret that we are no longer able to serve complementary treats to our guest at this time. However our fresh coffee machine is sanitized regularly and coffee is still available in our reception area.
Our Parts Counters are now open for retail walk ins with safety precautions in place.
We will still be offering curb side pick-up for guests that require parts as well and wish to not enter the building. Please contact the appropriate department to make arrangements.
Please contact the Lexus Parts Department for details.
Lexus Parts Phone – 519-895-9131
Lexus Parts Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toyota Parts Phone – 519-748-9669
Toyota Parts Email – email@example.com
Message from BMO
BMO has introduced a financial relief program for those impacted by COVID-19. We have flexible financial relief options available to our personal and small business banking customers. To help you or your customers with immediate relief, we offer up to 6 months payment deferrals on mortgages, loans, credit cards and lines of credit with no fee (your payment will be deferred but interest will continue to accrue) and no changes of the terms of our BMO account.
If you or your customers are concerned that you are going to miss a payment you can choose one of the following for BMO to assist you;
1. You or your client can go to BMO.com or https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bmo-branches-coronavirus-update/ and scroll halfway down the page to sign into your BMO Online Banking and send your request through our safe and secure Message Centre.
2. For customers that do not have online banking, you have the option to complete our online form.
3. You can reach out to us directly at 1-877-788-1923 (please remember that wait times will be longer than normal)
We ask for your patience.
Message from Scotiabank
Although our Contact Centre is busier than usual, Scotiabankers are here for you. Given the volume of calls, if you don’t need to speak with us right away and you don’t have a payment due within the next seven days, we ask that you wait and let us help customers with the most immediate needs first. We also encourage you to visit our online FAQs: we are updating them regularly.
We have relief measures available.
You might be facing unexpected financial challenges due to income interruption or work slowdown, or you may be worried about possible job loss. If you are suffering financial hardship resulting from COVID-19 that affects your ability to pay your monthly mortgage, credit card, or auto-loan, please let us know.
As every situation is different, we’re working with all customers on a case-by-case basis to help provide some relief. For those in need, we have options that include: payment deferrals for select products, including up to six months for mortgages; ability to access funds from investments such as GICs without incurring penalties; and, help and advice to find a solution that works now with support for the future.
You can find more information on our relief options and how to access them, including detailed FAQs, by visiting us at www.scotiabank.com/covid-19 , speaking with a Branch Advisor, or reaching out to our Contact Centre.
Message from RBC
If you have a client who contacts you about loan relief please refer them to our Advice Centre at 1-800-769-2511 or go through our RBC Mobile App or Online Banking.
As our call centre continues to experience extremely long wait times, we encourage you to have them use our to schedule a time to speak with us by phone. If they do not require immediate assistance, we ask that they call us in the coming weeks when we can answer more client calls.
As the effects of COVID-19 continue to change daily, supporting you and your customers remains a top priority for us at TD Auto Finance.
I’m pleased to introduce a digital option for existing TD Auto Finance customers to request payment deferral. Customers can access the form through theand submit a request for up to two months’ payment deferral online for review; we will do our best to ensure they receive a decision by email within seven calendar days.
Note: We recommend customers whose payments are due within seven days call us for immediate assistance at 1-866-694-4392, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (ET) and Saturday, 9:00 a.m.– 8:00 p.m. (ET). We apologize in advance for the wait and thank customers in advance for their patience as we work hard to address prior customers’ requests, questions and concerns.
Our Collision Centre is currently open for repairs.
If you require an estimate please book an appointment by calling 519-895-9139
The Morning Glory Cafe will re-open on Wednesday May 20, 2020.
The Cafe will be open for take out only, with a limited menu.