We are safely open to help you.
With the latest Ontario Phase 1 reopening there have been some changes to how we can operate.
Our Sales is open during these hours – Monday-Friday 7am – 9pm, Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
Service is open during these hours Monday-Friday 7am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 5pm.
Currently there is no shuttle service available.
Parts is open.
Sales Safely Open to Serve You.
All of our Sales Departments are now open. Our Advisors will be available from 9am to 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9pm – 6pm Friday, and 9am – 5pm on Saturday. Appointments are not needed but recommended. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call 519-748-9668 or visit https://www.heffner.ca/lexus/request-a-test-drive/ to request an appointment
We have made adjustments to our processes to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
We are limiting the number of people in the showroom. We kindly ask that only decision makers attend your appointment.
All of our test drive vehicles have been sanitized for your protection. After your test drive the vehicle will be re-sanitized.
A Product Advisor will meet with you in our socially distanced showroom.
Service Protocol to Keep you Safe
As we have seen in recent weeks, the global spread of COVID-19 is impacting us all. Like most we have been carefully monitoring the progression of this disease and have been strictly following the advice of Canadian and Ontario Public Health organizations. We continue to adhere to their recommendations and have implemented a number of changes within the dealership. This is to ensure that the safety of our guests and our dedicated team of support personnel are protected as much as possible during these unprecedented times. With that in mind please see our most recent process for servicing and delivering guest vehicles.
As per Health Canada we ask that if you are experiencing the following symptoms: fever, new or existing cough and difficulty breathing or have returned from any international travel within the last 14 days we kindly request that you reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly request that you attempt to have only one guest per vehicle visit the dealership for the purpose of having your vehicle serviced.
- Please ensure you are wearing a face covering that covers your mouth, nose, and chin, before entering the building.
- Each guest will be received in the drive through area where an explanation of our updated process will be provided. A maximum of two vehicles at a time are permitted in our drive through area. Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have upon your arrival.
- Guest’s will be informed that a walk around process will be performed on their vehicle along with a complimentary sanitization on the interior of their vehicle. This sanitization will consist of ensuring the steering wheel, shifter, start button, seat belts, door handles (touch points) and general driver’s seat area will be included in the sanitization process as well as a light mist of disinfectant throughout the entire vehicle.
- The time that the sanitization began will be written on the windshield for quality purposes. A period of 10 minutes will be required to ensure proper sanitation to the vehicle has been completed prior to the service being performed
- The guest will then be directed to the service advisor area where physical distancing guidelines have been put in place. Two meter distancing reminders, hand sanitizer and sneeze screens have been implemented for additional protection during the advisor/guest collaboration process.
- All pens intended for guest usage and required signatures are sanitized prior to each use.
- After the sanitization process has been completed our guest’s vehicle will be placed in the dispatch queue for the next available technician to perform our guest’s service request.
- After each technician has completed the guest’s service request and prior to returning each vehicle back to our guest the vehicle is again sanitized in the same way as referenced above.
- After each check out transaction our debit/credit machines are sanitized to allow our next guest to use in confidence.
- Another such change is to ensure each vehicle in our Loaner Fleet has been thoroughly sanitized for our guests continued protection as outlined above. At Heffner Lexus we continue to take every precaution available to us to ensure the safety of our guests and assist in efforts to reduce the spread of this disease.
- Our guest lounge and reception area have comfortable sitting areas properly distanced as per physical distancing guidelines to assist in the well-being of each of our guests. Our lounge area is sanitized three times daily and/or after each guest leaves at the conclusion of their service for maximum protection from the virus.
- During these unprecedented times we regret to inform our guests that we are unable to provide a complimentary hand wash at this time as per government guidelines. It is our intent to limit the amount of human exposure to each guest’s vehicle for everyone’s continued protection.
We regret that we are no longer able to serve complementary treats to our guest at this time. However our fresh coffee machine is sanitized regularly and coffee is still available in our reception area.
Our Parts Counters are open.
Please contact the appropriate department to make arrangements.
Please contact the Lexus Parts Department for details.
Lexus Parts Phone – 519-895-9131
Lexus Parts Email – email@example.com
Toyota Parts Phone – 519-748-9669
Toyota Parts Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Collision Centre is currently open for repairs. All visits, including estimates require an appointment.
If you require an estimate please book an appointment by calling 519-895-9139
Our Detailing Department is now open with regular hours. Please call 519-895-9179 to book an appointment.
The Morning Glory Cafe will open for take-out only.