International Students / Work Permits
Thank you for your interest in leasing a new Lexus. If you’re an International Student or currently on a work visa, there are certain documents you need to provide ahead of time to make securing a lease as convenient and time-saving as possible.
They are the following:
1. Copy of visa / work permit
* Term must not exceed visa expiry, no exceptions
- * Example: If your visa expires in 1 year, you cannot take on a 2 or 3 year lease
- 2. 3-6 months of bank statements
- 3. 25% of the cap cost – amount being financed with a lease – needed
- (may allow for 20% but not likely to approve)
- * Example: $50,000 cap cost
- * 25% of $50,000 = $12,500.00
- * Can do $12,500 +HST as cash down payment
- * Can max out security deposit or use some as security deposit and use the rest as cash
- down +HST (Lexus Credit would prefer security deposits)
- * Security deposits now decrease interest rate
- * Trade in equity counts toward the 25% cap cost
For more information, please contact Landon Moffitt, Financial Services Manager.
Or, ready to start building your deal? Continue on to the Online Car Loan Application here.