BE OUR GUEST
Your Lexus Service Schedule begins with two complimentary services.
1,600 KILOMETRE CHECK-IN
We provide a vehicle walk around and address any questions or concerns that you may have, plus:
- Help you set-up or adjust your personal vehicle settings
- Conduct an under-the-hood visual inspection
For 2016 and new Model years, certain exceptions apply, speak to your Heffner Lexus Service Advisor for complete details.
8,000 KILOMETRE CHECK-IN
We inspect and service many maintenance components, such as:
- Check installation of driver’s floor mat
- Reset Maintenance Reminder Light or system
- Inspect wiper blades, linkage and washers for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust level of engine oil, brake fluid, engine/inverter coolant, power steering fluid and washer fluid
- Remove & inspect engine and cabin air filters
- Rotate tires or perform seasonal tire change-over. Check and record tire tread depth. Examine tires for damage and uneven wear
- Remove wheels & visually inspect brake pads, calipers, rotors, brake lines and hoses.
- Record inspection results, measurements and component condition on inspection form and/or repair order