Protecting your privacy means we will NOT sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal information or our customer list to persons not associated with the provision of Heffner Lexus Toyota branded products or services. We collect personal information only with your consent and by fair and lawful means, and for the purpose(s) for which you have given consent. We keep your personal information and the business you do with us confidential, and we employ appropriate security safeguards.
How do we use personal information?
We hold and use certain information in order to maintain a communication with you that will allow us to best serve your car care needs.
Specifically, we may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Inviting you to events at the dealership or at other locations. These may be “second delivery” sessions, product launches, customer appreciation events, child car seat safety clinics etc.
- Educating you about car care, the dealership, Lexus etc. through our quarterly newsletter.
- Informing you of service special, contests etc.
- Assisting you with arrangements necessary for purchase financing.
- Following up on a new vehicle purchase.
- Contacting you when a lease is coming due, to clearly explain the available options.
- Notifying you of recalls or safety issues on your vehicle.
- Notifying you of maintenance appointments that are coming due.
- Following up on service or body shop appointments.
These and other reasons are part of our business practices that enable us to manage the provision of goods, services and privileges to you, or to measure your satisfaction with our customer care.
As part of the Lexus Canada dealer network, we are required to share some customer information with Lexus Canada. Lexus Canada uses your personal information to mail you quarterly newsletters, service offers, customer satisfaction surveys, recalls on parts etc.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies or procedures please do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached during normal business hours at 519-895-9111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.