A powerhouse is about to arrive. The Tundra is on its way, ready to make a grand entrance. The 2022 Tundra is completely rebuilt from the ground up with the entire process bring completed in North America. There are so many incredible new features that this Tundra has to offer. Get ready to be amazed as the 2022 Tundra is the toughest, most capable and most advanced Tundra to exist, as it was made by truck people, for truck people. Your next challenging adventure is out there, be prepared and start, enjoy and finish that journey in your new 2022 Tundra.
- New standard 3.5L twin-turbo V6 produces up to 389 hp. 479 lb.-ft.
- Available i-FORCE MAX powertrain produces up to 437 hp, 583 lb.-ft.
- Up to 12,000-pounds maximum towing capacity
- Bold exterior styling complements spacious, well-equipped interior
- Available 14-inch touchscreen highlights all-new Audio Multimedia system
- 12.3-inch Instrumentation Panel display available
The 2022 Tundra will be offered in two different powertrain options: a twin-turbo V6 engine and a hybrid twin-turbo V. Although both options are complete powerhouses, it is the Hybrid surprisingly that will be the more powerful option. As for the trim models available, there is a wide variety of options! Those models include; R, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794. As for the cab, you have the choice between a Double Cab or a CrewMax option. The Double Cab will allow for the choice of a 6.5-foot bed or an 8.1-footbed while the CreMax option will allow for the choice of a 5.5-footbed or a new 6.5-footbed.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 is standard on every single model
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
The 2022 Tundra will be the first Toyota to host the all-new Audio Multimedia System. The new system will allow for better interaction through sight, touch, and voice activation. The touchscreen is available in an 8′ or 14′ model, however not to fear, the favourited easy grip dial for audio volume will remain in the 2022 model. There are as well dual integrated cabin microphones for voice-activated commands to be recognized easier.