Toyota proudly introduces the all-new 2023 Corolla Cross. The Corolla Cross is small but mighty, as it features all-wheel-drive, 2.0 Dynamic Force, impressive technology enhancements, an outstanding interior and impressive versatility all around. Going on a big adventure? The Cross can handle it with ease as its towing capabilities reaches an impressive 1,500 pounds.
2023 Corolla Cross
- 169 HP 2.0L four- cylinder Dyanmic Force engine.
- Estimated combined fuel consumption of 7.4 L/100km on the FWD and 7.8 on the AWD means you can do more while using less
- Available Dynamic Torque-Control AWD for year-round driving fun
- Standard Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM compatibility, wireless charging, and available 8” multimedia touchscreen
- Toyota New Global Architecture-C platform with a low-centre-of gravity for a more connected road feel and responsive ride
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 features a suite of advanced safety systems
The 2023 Corollas Cross is available in the L, LE, and XLE trim. Much thought went into designing both the interior and exterior design of the Cross as it is described as simply outstanding. The interior design boasts a modern design that is still spacious and of course high quality. The exterior was designed to provide a higher line of sight thanks to the TNGA-C platform.
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 suite of advanced active safety systems
- Toyota’s signature STAR Safety System
- Blind Spot Monitor (Standard on LE and XLE)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on LE and XLE)
- Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking (Standard on XLE)