Class A Licensed Technician
Class A Licensed Technician – Extended Shift
Do you want to take your career to the next level and work for a company in an environment where you can grow and continually enhance your skills? Are you looking for opportunities to make your mark within a team? Heffner Motors is the place that you can accomplish all this and more. Come talk to us today about how you can make a difference.
At Heffner Motors we believe in being good corporate citizen is the fundamental responsibility of everyone, we encourage our staff to participate in community involvement opportunities.
We are looking for a driven, innovative person who embraces our core values and our common purpose to build lasting relationships by creating an enthusiastic fulfilling experience for everyone.
Our Toyota Service Department has an opening for a Class A Licensed technician. The opening is for a full time flat rate position, with extremely competitive wages based on experience and training.
All interested candidates must be
- fully licensed and
- capable of all tasks relating to those of a licensed technician,
- while producing quality work in a fast paced busy service department.
In addition to a very competitive wage structure, we offer
- a shift premium of $5.00/hr for all extended shift positions
- a comprehensive Health, Dental & Benefit plan,
- Infloor heating / Air Conditioned Shop Environment
- an Annual Tool Allowance
- an Annual Boot Allowance
- Uniforms & PPE all provided
- New Stat of the Art Toolbox provided
- access to an onsite company gym,
- an excellent company profit sharing program
Hours and wages to be discussed in full during the interview process.
Interested candidates are asked to email resumes to Jessica Poworoznyk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heffner Toyota is an equal opportunity employer and is able to accommodate applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process.