Congratulations Banda Family!Nov 8th, 2017
Thursday was an exciting day for Dennis and Olivera Banda who drove home in their brand new RAV 4 Hybrid after being named the lucky winners of a nationwide “Bring your Toyota Home” contest. As a dealership we were overjoyed to hear one of our loyal guests had won the competition. It was a pleasure helping the Banda family pick out the perfect vehicle for their family. Enjoy time spent in your new RAV 4!
Interested in learning how servicing your vehicle with us can benefit you and your vehicle? Here is a list of reasons why choosing Heffner Toyota can make a difference in your service experience.
- Toyota Dealerships like ours sit under the larger Toyota umbrella. This gives our guests access to large competitions that smaller mom and pop shops tend not to have the means to provide their guests. The Banda family probably never thought that by servicing their Toyota at our dealership they would win a brand new RAV 4, but in reality their choice to choose us and a bit of luck landed them a brand new vehicle!
- Your vehicle is in the safe hands of Toyota Certified Mechanics. Our mechanics have an in-depth understanding of Toyota made vehicles and how to best service them.
- We use Toyota Genuine Parts. Toyota genuine parts are high quality and made especially for your vehicle. On certain parts like Toyota premium batteries and Toyota OEM brake pads and shoes purchased from Heffner Toyota we offer a Heffner Lifetime Warranty. This means you won’t have to pay every time you need to replace your battery or brake pads or shoes as long as you own the vehicle. For more information on our Parts Department: Parts Department
- We offer midnight service hours! We are the only dealership in the region to offer service until midnight for retail customers. From Tuesday to Thursday drop your car off and have it ready for your morning commute! For more information head to our Service Department
- We offer free coffee and cookies! Enjoy a freshly brewed coffee and in-house baked cookie on us at the Morning Glory Café when you bring your car in for service.
- We treat all our guests as part of the family. As a family run business, we remember our roots. The Heffner automotive story began in 1960 when Mr. John Heffner Sr. opened shop on a small repair garage. With the help of his sons John Jr. and Willy and now his grandsons Nick and Steve, the business continues to grow but we always remain true to John Heffner Sr.’s “service first” attitude.
Here are some highlights of the exciting day we spent walking the Banda family through the features of their new RAV 4 Hybrid! Like what you see? For more information on the RAV 4 Hybrid head to our Product Page