What is an EFI Flush?Jul 21th, 2021
Toyota Combustion & EFI System Cleaner Service
At Heffner Toyota, we offer an EFI System Cleaner Service which ensures your fuel system is performing optimally. This service is especially beneficial when performed on a vehicle that has not been driven regularly, as the vehicle could have a buildup of carbon. For $235 (plus tax) you can have your vehicle’s fuel system running again like a dream, ready for the road trips ahead.
What is an EFI Flush?
- A two-step 360° fuel system cleaning process performed by Certified Toyota Technicians.
What does it do?
- Environmental conditions, driving habits or poor quality gasoline can cause build-up in your vehicle’s fuel and combustion systems, compromising both fuel economy and performance.
- The service cleans and eliminates contaminants and deposits in the combustion chambers and on intake and exhaust valves.
When to use it?
- Every 80,000 kilometres or if performance issues exist
- Restores efficiency to the EFI system.
- Oxygen sensors and catalytic converter safe.
- Helps improve fuel economy.
- Creates a combustible emulsion of gasoline and water.
- Controls moisture produced by condensation in the fuel system.